Friday, July 2, 2010

4F's revisited

It is almost like a deja vu, though it has been almost 3 years since I last worked here...


FAR
The parking woes seem to be a never ending story. It has gotten a lot worse in fact, with all the construction going on. I force myself to come early every morning, to get a good parking place nearer the department (because I am just too lazy to walk).

While I manage to avoid the daily morning walk, problem arises when it is time to go home (sigh....)

* see picture later


FREEZER
(This is the worse part of the 4F's)
I kinda miss the hot environment in HKL. I really dislike the cold. I don't know how I managed to survive in New Zealand, but I'm definitely not surviving well at the moment. Room 7 & 8 in the clinic are a nightmare. On the few occasions that I sat there, my fingertips actually turned red & swollen (raynaud's phenomenon) & I could not write properly on patient's case notes...so the other reason why I come early to work is to 'book' a clinic room that is less cold.



FLOODED
Haven't seen this one yet so far...


FADED
There is no change from 3 years ago, especially since the Law faculty is still next door (their building is always bright & colorful)...while the Medical faculty is grey & gloomy.


No comments: