Monday, September 21, 2009

FEMALE BRAIN

A friend recently commented that she's been studying for the last 25 years. Wah...that long meh? 2 & a half decades, that's crazy. Well, that was my initial response. But when I thought about it again, ohmigod...I have also been studying for the same amount of years.
I recently dreamt something pertaining to thyroid, after I read about thyroid cancer. In the dream, I was giving advice to a friend who came to my hospital for a thyroid problem. It didn't surprise me though, as I often dream about things that I encounter at work or things that I read. But it does appear that my brain still actively works even when I'm asleep. No wonder it is difficult to get up in the morning...
Today, I'm reading about brain tumours. I was searching the internet for some info & stumbled upon this....
A man went to the doctor's. The doctor came in and said, "Well, I've got some good news and some bad news."

The patient sighed, "Okay, give me the bad news first."
"The bad news is that you have an inoperable brain tumor."

The patient looked very grave, and asked, "And what are the good news, anything to help me with the brain tumor?"

"The good news is our hospital has just been certified to do brain transplants and there has been an accident right out front and a young couple was killed and you can have which ever brain you like. The man's brain is $100,000.00 and the woman's brain is $30,000.00."

"I'm glad to hear there's something you can do to help me," the man replied, "But, out of curiousity, why is there such a big difference in the price of male and female brain?"

The doctor replied, "The female brain is used."

No comments: