Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sleepless in UM

A drug rep turned friend recently asked me about my blog over lunch. He said I haven't been active in here lately. Well, at least he didn't say that my blog is full of cobwebs. Anyhow, I decided to just drop a few lines. Weird things have been happening to me and around me lately that I thought maybe the ghost month hasn't ended yet.
  • Came to office on a weekend to do some paper work and noticed all my patients' files were missing from my room
  • Couldn't leave office after work is done because a bulldozer was blocking my car
  • Couldn't get an urgent MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) eventhough it was urgently needed and patient was willing to pay the extra charges
  • Heard noices outside the oncall room at night but nurses said there was no one around
  • Oncalls are becoming more and more "jonah" with unexpected things happening
  • A medical officer calling a support staff weirdo (I do not condone to this of course)
  • A support staff calling a registrar the most troublesome person she's (the support staff) ever met (WTH)

and the list goes on....

My friend will probably freak out reading this and will never ever ask me to update my blog again, haha...

No comments: