Friday, November 26, 2010

YOU KNOW YOU'RE GETTING OLDER WHEN...

Scenario One....at radiotherapy review session

Patient: (who is in his twenties) doctor, are you married?
Doctor: (this boy really got nerves, does he know how old I am?)
Patient: Doctor, if you're not married yet, maybe you can consider my uncle



Scenario Two....at clinic counter

Doctor: (receiving a parcel from a despatch boy) ok lepas sign kat sini, apa lagi kena tulis?
Despatch boy: Kalau doktor muda lagi, I akan mintak phone number...tapi tak payah lah



Scenario Three....at another ward to see a referral

Doctor: (searching for a middle aged malay lady in bed 23....but noticed that it is an elderly Chinese lady occupying the bed)
Doctor: (went to ward counter & asked the clerk) mana patient XYZ yang sepatutnya berada di katil 23?
Clerk: Mana ada, doktor? Memang patient ABC yang duduk katil 23. Ward ni takde patient nama XYZ...
Doctor: Is this Ward 7C?
Clerk: Ini Ward 6C la

2 comments:

Faizul said...

bila mau kahwin?

LEE JUN said...

I agree. I overheard house officer say my team is called "Old Lady's Team". 0_o