Saturday, August 4, 2007

MORE F's

As time passes, I’m discovering more & more F’s at UMMC. Just last week (on a Friday evening) after our tutorial on Oncological Emergencies ended (at 6pm), my eagerness to go home vanished when I saw what had become of my car (which was parked far far away from the hospital building).

With the original silver colour in the background, there were rough brown spots all over (like a polka-dot cartoon car). From a few metres away, I could already guess what the dots were, but I just had to go nearer for confirmation (I was in denial). My car was full of bird shit!!

F*** I wanted to curse, especially after I inspected the other cars parked near to mine & found not a single speck of dirt. So unfair.

It is increasingly difficult nowadays to find parking, especially after the new batch of undergraduates joined the Medical Faculty. It came as a surprise to me as most of my friends & I used public transportation when we were Medical students. Time has changed I suppose. And this is the reason why I am forced to park far far away & risk having my car polluted by the anencephalic species.

If I were Princess Fiona, I would create my own parking space or have an invisible car which doesn’t require a parking space, but unfortunately I’m just a poor government servant, who is waiting impatiently for the promised pay hike ;p

No comments: