Thursday, November 27, 2008

SOUTH POLE

I’m completing my attachment at the current hospital & will be going to Hospital Kuala Lumpur (aka HKL aka Hell of KL) for the next 6 months. Based on previous experience, I would probably, most likely, not see sunlight throughout that period of time (ie go to work before sunrise & come home after sunset). A friend asked where am I going, where there is no sunlight? South pole??

Well, I don’t have to go that far. The place is just in KL. I don’t actually mind not seeing sunlight, not that I love the sun very much. But to work 36 hours a day is no joke (there are actually many other “Iron Ladies” in the country besides Tan Sri Rafidah Aziz). Mr. Liow says we are allowed to go home after 24 hours? We’ll see if that’s possible & I’ll be the happiest person…

In the meantime, I’ll have to “hibernate” from internet again. Sayonora for now. Will be back once I get to see the sunlight again.

4 comments:

Fishing Goddess said...

Oh my in that case we cannot meet up lah while you are in KL. It has been years ....

Gasman said...

Don't get FREEZE up! :P

VLimTT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kaybee_dino said...
This comment has been removed by the author.