Wednesday, May 16, 2007

WHO ARE YOU II

I would definitely remember Sarawak General Hospital & its "community" (after all Sarawak is a place like no other) but I think with this post, I would remember them even better. It's funny how certain nick names actually come about.
  • Kayu: Stiff as a piece of wood, often engages in monotonous & monosyllabal conversation & has a "masked-like face"

  • Cousin-in-law: From surname 'Law'

  • X-man: From first letter of name

  • King Kong Bundy: Physical appearance & gait

  • Bawang besar & bawang kecil: A staff nurse & a JM (Jururawat Masyarakat) who are best friends but different in body physique

  • Twins: 2 male Surgical Registrars who are always seen together (someone commented that they seem to be closer to each other than to their wives)

  • Olive (Poepye's wife): Because of physical appearance

  • Major babe: Hot, sexy & still unattached

  • Midget: This one's a bit mean, but thank god it's not me :p

  • Gikun: Short for gigi kuning (this one's kinda mean too)

  • Baby (as in "baby sihat"): 2 male doctors share the same nick name

3 comments:

fibrate said...

Hi Flora! It's CYL. Your posts bring back good memories of SGH. I think I know who cousin-in-law and X-man are. And the twins...Fred + LKL? You forgot to include Ulat, Bolat and Army Commander!

fibrate said...

Hi again! Flora, I'm linking you. Are you also interested in getting your blog listed in the Malaysian Medical Resources site?

kaybee_dino said...

Was wondering who CYL is. But didn't take me long to figure out. Our dear friend LJ did tell me about your blog. Yes the twins are Fred & LKL, and I have indeed forgotten about Ulat & co. Your site is neat & I would like to link you too, but I have no idea yet how to do it :p